Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft/HoN Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I3irthdefect being a jew

Go down 
+11
Carona
Jootoo
Pheonixblaze
RunninDaGame
TheDarkMuta
Oxygen
Bladev1
Patrick.Chewing
High_Caliber
Aleks
Widow_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Alpengiest wrote:
k its nice to know u guys all let you keyboards get grimy and gross filthy hands you probably never wash. Sorry that you guys are not familiar with basically cleaning products for keyboards or other uses. Should i be blamed for knowing more about something? or should u be blamed from knowing less?

Actually, I never use dust off and my comp keys are practically the same as I got them. They still click, but have gotten worn down, which is impossible to avoid. Besides, blowing in it a few times works fine. Maybe you should be blamed for not explaining it enough for people who don't know? Or perhaps saying "Dust Off", seeming to refer to some type of brand or product, instead of just words?
Back to top Go down
High_Caliber
Admin
High_Caliber

Extra
Title: Clan Chief/Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Carona's logic is the equivalent of me taking a chemical or generic name of a drug and expecting everyone here to know what the hell it's used for when putting it in improper context. Love how you assume our keyboards look like shit when people aren't familiar with a product name; dust cleaner is obvious, dust off in your context doesn't even sound like you're referring to an item. FAIL CARONA.
Back to top Go down
Jootoo

Jootoo

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:01 am

well carona, you should suck on some ookii dankous. Make sense?

No, Learn2Speak english if you want us to understand you too,
Back to top Go down
Widow_

Widow_

Extra
Title: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 am

Oxygen wrote:
Jootoo wrote:
Lol not everyone wants to troll Oxy, some of us do not need to drink trolla-cola to survive.
Jootoo wrote:
Hahaha your so funny i nearly died of laughing. Wait, that was in a parralel universe, here your just boring.
A prime example of 'Carona syndrome'.
Look at me posting in dead threads, what a winner.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 pm

what? i only respond to dead ones when it says they are still new.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

Carona wrote:
what? i only respond to dead ones when it says they are still new.

I believe he's referring to when you were gone a while back, and then came back and posted in like 23842340289340 topics most of which had been dead for a good 3-4 months.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 pm

oh yeah. well thats when they were still blinking on my screen. I tried closing it out but when i reopened it it was still blinking. So i just trucked through and posted to anything i felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I3irthdefect being a jew
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BWS/Clan GWL :: New and need help? :: Private Message-
Jump to: