Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft/HoN Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I3irthdefect being a jew

Go down 
+11
Carona
Jootoo
Pheonixblaze
RunninDaGame
TheDarkMuta
Oxygen
Bladev1
Patrick.Chewing
High_Caliber
Aleks
Widow_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Carona wrote:
ITS SUPER homo.

Like looking into a mirror isn't it Carona?
Back to top Go down
NetherDrake

NetherDrake

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 pm

yo guys isnt it just wrong to talk in a private post i mean birth is a cry baby when he looses and stfu when he wins, maybe he hates random and always gets his gay hp stack build but still it isnt really nice. oh and i totally agree hes a little Female Dog
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra
Title: Grand Master of the Known Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Dark_MutaX wrote:
Carona wrote:
ITS SUPER homo.

Like looking into a mirror isn't it Carona?

+1
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra
Title: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 am

Oh but strangely it only work with the mirror in ur mother's bathroom mutax. I cant figure out why ur mom would want to portray herself as a homosexual thou. However i believe she is trying to use a homo mirror to find her place in life. Dont worry shes not quite on the verge of killing herself yet. U better go help her fast thou or thing might get well... dire.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Carona wrote:
Oh but strangely it only work with the mirror in ur mother's bathroom mutax. I cant figure out why ur mom would want to portray herself as a homosexual thou. However i believe she is trying to use a homo mirror to find her place in life. Dont worry shes not quite on the verge of killing herself yet. U better go help her fast thou or thing might get well... dire.

This is quite possibly the worst comeback I have ever seen. Actually no, it's not even a comeback, it's a sad excuse of an attempt at a comeback that failed horrendously. It makes no sense, is a giant leap, and you have now decreased the overarching Intelligence Quota (IQ) of this thread by a few points with this piece of crap. Thank you for ruining a perfectly good thread.
Back to top Go down
Bladev1

Bladev1

Extra
Title: The Big Apple? Nah the Rotten Apple.

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Carona wrote:

shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Jootoo

Jootoo

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 am

Carona wrote:

That quote made my day. and also made me feel smart!
Back to top Go down
Separation

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 am

CARONA!

How dare you call something else Super Homo... this really offends me, as a gay sex icon. After all I did for you when the amazing BWS turned their backs on you! I gave you a new home!! and even let you cyber with me and webcam. I thought I was your super homo

Whatever, you'll never be as hot and adorable as Oxygen aka Hot Mike and his voice is more soothing than yours. It puts you to sleep (in the good way) and is more relaxing than a pink bubbled bath.

When me and Oxygen aka Hot Mike make love, I won't be thinking of you, you short dicked traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Separation wrote:

When me and Oxygen aka Hot Mike make love, I won't be thinking of you, you short dicked traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get in on that hot action?
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 pm

all i can say mutax is that a pretty lame response. Its like u suddenly started up on dust off.

Ty joo

Hepo i have no idea what ur talkin about rofl.
Back to top Go down
NoSause

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 am

Lol after all these time Carona is still a joke ?
Back to top Go down
NoSause

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 am

RofL Rofl dumb ass
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 am

Alpengiest wrote:
Its like u suddenly started up on dust off.

Is there anything close in the English language to what you typed here? Because I can't even get the point of this sentence.
Back to top Go down
BaN-We[s]TiE

Extra
Title: Leeroy TEH Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

TheDarkMuta wrote:
Alpengiest wrote:

Is there anything close in the English language to what you typed here? Because I can't even get the point of this sentence.

GET EM MUTA!!
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:01 pm

TheDarkMuta wrote:
Alpengiest wrote:

I believe that, in my humble opinion, you may find the answer by, if you will, of course, softly clicking the "HERE" part of my signature. Being said, have an amazingly glorious day, gents.

Also, carona's gay.
Back to top Go down
Durandal_

Durandal_

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Quote :
I3irthdefect being a jew

What's new...
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:59 pm

mutax are u retarded? Here since clearly u are let me help u.

Its - contraction for it is
like - like (if you dont know this one i dont know how u can read)
u - shorten for you. (point to yourself)
suddenly - describing how quickly something happens (syns. instantly ect.)
started - a verb meaning to begin doing something
up - an extra word that helps emphasis my point (not needed to understand the sentence)
on - a preposition word that indicates a prepositional phrase which add info to sentences.
dust - a type of dirt that is found on surfaces and in the air
off - to get rid of or remove (dust off is one thing which is to get rid of)

If you still too stupid to get it after this than i dont believe there is any helpin you. Probably did too much dust off
Back to top Go down
BaN-We[s]TiE

Extra
Title: Leeroy TEH Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Alpengiest wrote:

up - an extra word that helps emphasis my point (not needed to understand the sentence)
on - a preposition word that indicates a prepositional phrase which add info to sentences.

If you still too stupid to get it after this than i dont believe there is any helpin you. Probably did too much dust off

Started up on dust off?

Read that to yourself very slowly...
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm

k u posted like 2 secs after i posted that i was about to finish the sentence in parentheses but i went something and came back n didnt reread it.

off - to get rid of or remove (dust off is one thing which is used to get rid of dust on your keyboard. Also some retarded people use it to get high and kill brain cells.)
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Alpengiest wrote:

First, Its is not a contraction for it is. It's is a contraction for it is. Second, I wasn't stating that I don't know what all the words mean, it's more that in the order you put them, it makes absolutely no sense. I mean I have never seen this phrase before "started up on dust off" if by this you meant like "Started up on 'Dust Off'" which would be an allusion to me starting to get high, it'd make minor sense, but you didn't specify this.
Back to top Go down
High_Caliber
Admin
High_Caliber

Extra
Title: Clan Chief/Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:07 am

I had no clue Dust Off was even a product, at least where I live it might not be. When you say you or someone started up on dust off, the best explanation I could gather from it was like they "hit the ground running." Meaning they started strong in the beginning. It's like in the cartoons when a character starts to make a dash and leaves a trail of dust in their wake to emphasize this.

There are a few reason why that statement failed. Not everyone is familiar with that product (you could have put quotation marks around it or in Italics to signify it was the name of something, or even in capitals.)

The part 'started up' could be used to mean several things depending on it's context, which was already vague to begin with. Just replace up with a more appropriate verb.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:44 am

started up on dust off. what else could this mean. Dust off is a product and i guess its understandable how some people might not know about it. (country folk that dont have computers). However started up on dust off. I think saying Started up on dust-off isnt that hard to understand. Maybe if you extremely sheltered id understand and while i would normally say "oh w8 mutax is christian he would know shit about this hes sheltered" he then usually says "im not sheltered ass hole people always make fun of me for blah blah blah" sorry but where im from "started up on" isn't a difficult thing to understand. Usually started up on means u started doing or using something.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Alpengiest wrote:
started up on dust off. what else could this mean. Dust off is a product and i guess its understandable how some people might not know about it. (country folk that dont have computers). However started up on dust off. I think saying Started up on dust-off isnt that hard to understand. Maybe if you extremely sheltered id understand and while i would normally say "oh w8 mutax is christian he would know shit about this hes sheltered" he then usually says "im not sheltered ass hole people always make fun of me for blah blah blah" sorry but where im from "started up on" isn't a difficult thing to understand. Usually started up on means u started doing or using something.

It was more that you didn't specify that you were talking about a product that removes dust, and can also get high off of. It has nothing to do with being sheltered, it has to do with your illiteracy and lack of communication skills.

Edit: Obviously carona didn't read my previous comment, or Cali's comment, hence the "illiteracy"
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:46 pm

k its nice to know u guys all let you keyboards get grimy and gross filthy hands you probably never wash. Sorry that you guys are not familiar with basically cleaning products for keyboards or other uses. Should i be blamed for knowing more about something? or should u be blamed from knowing less?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I3irthdefect being a jew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BWS/Clan GWL :: New and need help? :: Private Message-
Jump to: