Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft/HoN Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I3irthdefect being a jew

Go down 
+11
Carona
Jootoo
Pheonixblaze
RunninDaGame
TheDarkMuta
Oxygen
Bladev1
Patrick.Chewing
High_Caliber
Aleks
Widow_
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Widow_

Widow_

Extra
Title: Unknown

I3irthdefect being a jew Empty
PostSubject: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 pm

ok so heres how it goes, apart from the general bitching about the fact that its a team game, birth brings faggotry to a whole nother level.

so basically its me and pander vs birth with a bunch o pubs, it was a decent game and i made sure not to pick a good hero for me(ninja) so it wouldnt be stacked. anyways, birth starts dying and gets all pissed and asks for a shuffle in a not stacked game, when he doesnt get his shuffle he rages and decides to sit beside fountain and spam pack horses. not all bad until he starts surrounding his own team mates with horses so they die

The game could have gone on for another good 20 minutes, but instead of leaving birth decided to team kill the only way he could. so as you can see, birth was really being a faggot, and since he bitches and moans and is constanntly flaming and pissing everyone off, i believe its time for him to lose bot admin.
Back to top Go down
Aleks

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm

SOSAD
Back to top Go down
High_Caliber
Admin
High_Caliber

Extra
Title: Clan Chief/Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 am

Get more people to post a complaint here and I'll step in.

However, since you're not a clan member, your claim alone will not be as effective.
Back to top Go down
Patrick.Chewing

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 am

imo i thought this was gonna be about birth always asking me for monies at start of game lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Bladev1

Bladev1

Extra
Title: The Big Apple? Nah the Rotten Apple.

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 am

Excellence is my presence, never tense Never hesitant, leave a nigga bent real quick Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike Anyone -- Tyson, Jordan, Jackson...........as far i seen he doesnt do anything when im playing with him from the occasional bitching.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra
Title: Grand Master of the Known Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 am

Widow_ wrote:
surrounding his own team mates with horses so they die

He owes me copyrights money now.

Also, birth has been denied into my games for long. I don't play with single digits of age.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:40 am

Patrick.Chewing wrote:
imo i thought this was gonna be about birth always asking me for monies at start of game lmfao.

LOL
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 am

I have a personal resentment for birth (as everyone knows) the sad part is, he didn't used to suck so much. I used to look forward to playing with him because he played the game and made it fun. Now it's simply turned into me hating any game he's involved in.

He ruins the games for other players, because of his playing style, someone has to cover him 24/7. Since he's better at abusing heroes (hp stacking, running etc) than quite a few people, it's normally the better or older players who have to cover him, and thus lose out on any amount of fun they could possibly have in a game against him, because he uses his gay coward tactics to win, and plays it off as skill. This has caused me on numerous occasions want to either kick him from a game, mute him for his obnoxious "Lane stax, You guys can't take me 1 on 1" talk, or simply refuse to play with him in general.

In a general sense, ruining a game by surrounding allies with pack horses is a gay tactic, and i think for that tactic, he should lose Adminship, or get a warning.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am

Oxygen wrote:
Widow_ wrote:
surrounding his own team mates with horses so they die

He owes me copyrights money now.

Also, birth has been denied into my games for long. I don't play with single digits of age.

No Oxy, you block the res area with packhorses, there's a difference. Your strat is more effective, and takes less effort.
Back to top Go down
RunninDaGame

RunninDaGame

Extra
Title: Unknown...wut?

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am

lol dx... have u ever tried blocking portals wit horses? its fun XD
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 pm

RunninDaGameDR wrote:

I'll have to try that sometime.

Though im wondering, if you do a sammy jump through portal, will the jump land on the other end?
Back to top Go down
RunninDaGame

RunninDaGame

Extra
Title: Unknown...wut?

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Dark_MutaX wrote:
RunninDaGameDR wrote:

Though im wondering, if you do a sammy jump through portal, will the jump land on the other end?

yup... same wit jades strafe, gigas spin, soths charge, spiders hoist, ninjas laido

oh n heres somthin else 2 try... i got 2 do it n it was funny... i got a few enemies to follow me to the mid portal @enemy base and used gigas lvl 6 ult n made them TP LOL
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 pm

RunninDaGameDR wrote:
Dark_MutaX wrote:
RunninDaGameDR wrote:

yup... same wit jades strafe, gigas spin, soths charge, spiders hoist, ninjas laido

oh n heres somthin else 2 try... i got 2 do it n it was funny... i got a few enemies to follow me to the mid portal @enemy base and used gigas lvl 6 ult n made them TP LOL

I've done that before.
Back to top Go down
Bladev1

Bladev1

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Dark_MutaX wrote:
I have a personal resentment for birth (as everyone knows) the sad part is, he didn't used to suck so much. I used to look forward to playing with him because he played the game and made it fun. Now it's simply turned into me hating any game he's involved in.

He ruins the games for other players, because of his playing style, someone has to cover him 24/7. Since he's better at abusing heroes (hp stacking, running etc) than quite a few people, it's normally the better or older players who have to cover him, and thus lose out on any amount of fun they could possibly have in a game against him, because he uses his gay coward tactics to win, and plays it off as skill. This has caused me on numerous occasions want to either kick him from a game, mute him for his obnoxious "Lane stax, You guys can't take me 1 on 1" talk, or simply refuse to play with him in general.

In a general sense, ruining a game by surrounding allies with pack horses is a gay tactic, and i think for that tactic, he should lose Adminship, or get a warning.

Ok Muta now let me ask u this...who do u enjoy playing a game with the most? 1 person.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Bladev1 wrote:
Dark_MutaX wrote:

Ok Muta now let me ask u this...who do u enjoy playing a game with the most? 1 person.

Either Cali or Arcer.
Back to top Go down
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Dark_MutaX wrote:

Agreed.

And DR, I've done a lot of that when messing around. Funny to watch.

Mmmm, not me Muta? </3
Back to top Go down
Bladev1

Bladev1

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Yo, looking in your eyes while I grab your torso notice my diamonds doing the 2 step also seems like a match made in heaven, you ma dancing with the stars for real and I'm more of a smoker than a dancer but I aint rushing its nothing all I'm trying do is just follow instructions........
Back to top Go down
Jootoo

Jootoo

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 am

More random Rap?
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 am

Jootoo wrote:
More gay Rap?

fixed for you
Back to top Go down
Jootoo

Jootoo

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 am

Lol not everyone wants to troll Oxy, some of us do not need to drink trolla-cola to survive.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 am

Jootoo wrote:
Lol not everyone wants to troll Oxy, some of us do not need to drink trolla-cola to survive.

Should drink some slice your hands off with a hand axe before you post. Next time, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Jootoo

Jootoo

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 am

Hahaha your so funny i nearly died of laughing. Wait, that was in a parralel universe, here your just boring.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 am

Jootoo wrote:
Jootoo wrote:
Hahaha your so funny i nearly died of laughing. Wait, that was in a parralel universe, here your just boring.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Stop feeding it! Ur making it feel important, almost like it has a purpose or a reason to live. Oh and when it comes to portal gayness try getting ur soul thrown through the portal from rat ult. ITS SUPER homo.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Carona wrote:
Stop feeding it! Ur making it feel important, almost like it has a purpose or a reason to live. Oh and when it comes to portal gayness try getting ur soul thrown through the portal from rat ult. ITS SUPER homo.

We actually do that with yo-- I mean... err...

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I3irthdefect being a jew   I3irthdefect being a jew Empty

Back to top Go down

I3irthdefect being a jew
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BWS/Clan GWL :: New and need help? :: Private Message-
Jump to: