Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft/HoN Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcer Being annoying

Go down 
+11
RunNaderRun
Desolatorr
Pheonixblaze
cyberguru
LordKarthlak
karmaknight
TheDarkMuta
Patrick.Chewing
Durandal_
Oxygen
Carona
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carona

Carona

Extra
Title: Unknown

Arcer Being annoying Empty
PostSubject: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Im starting to get bothered by arcer. If im in channel at all when he comes in he instantly bans me for no reason at all (except maybe to show of to oxygen or something). If i had banned him or oxygen once id prolly would have gotten a lot of shit for it. I'd just like it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra
Title: Grand Master of the Known Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Arcer Being annoying Baby20crying
Back to top Go down
Durandal_

Durandal_

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Most likely cause he doesn't fucking like you

I don't blame him

Personally I think you deserve it

Primarily for being a public menace, due to your extreme lack of intelligence
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 am

Durandal wrote:
Most likely cause he doesn't fucking like you

I don't blame him

Personally I think you deserve it

Primarily for being a public menace, due to your extreme lack of intelligence

/thread
Back to top Go down
Patrick.Chewing

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am

Firin' his QQ bolts!

I
Have
To
Talk
ThiS
Or
I'm
Spamming

HURR DURRRR
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:26 pm

well since only 1 outa 3 of u retards actually have a point i supposed ill start there.

Of course Arcer doesnt like me cause hes an ass hole nothing else to say.. I get along with most people that arent retarded douche bags or just str8 up annoying 12 yr olds. Also maybe u should learn to think of real insults instead of getting someone with a case of mental retardation to help u.

I can just tell that oxygen is going to post here again cause he cant resist me. He wants to talk to me almost as much as he wants to talk to his own boy friend.

Patrick im sorry but ur just stupid. Nothing i can really do to help u. Ur at the point where ur not quite considered retarded but almost there. Maybe a few bangs to the head will push u over so u can get the help u need. I talk the way i please and i dont get the flooding thing. So u can just complaing to wc3 if u have an issue with my typing or maybe oxy or durandal will take pitty of ur problem.

Im not really interested in your responses because all of you fail on ur own special levels. I'm just trying to report an injustice and hoping it will get fixed otherwise bws really has reached an all time low.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Carona wrote:
I get along with most people that arent retarded douche bags or just str8 up annoying 12 yr olds. Also maybe u should learn to think of real insults instead of getting someone with a case of mental retardation to help u.

Let's play what's wrong with this sentence!
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Dark_MutaX wrote:
Carona wrote:
I get along with most people that arent retarded douche bags or just str8 up annoying 12 yr olds. Also maybe u should learn to think of real insults instead of getting someone with a case of mental retardation to help u.

Let's play what's wrong with this sentence!

Underlined are the words that have been spelled in a stupid fashion.

Carona wrote:

Underlined is a fallacy.

Carona wrote:
I get along with most people that arent retarded douche bags or just str8 up annoying 12 19 yr olds. Also maybe u should learn to think of real insults instead of getting someone with a case of mental retardation to help u.

Underlined is the irony.
Back to top Go down
karmaknight

karmaknight

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Since i never met the dude i wouldn't have an idea of whats his problem maybe is what they r saying but as u said they have their own problems but what can u do hes human they're human ur human we r all human.
Back to top Go down
LordKarthlak

LordKarthlak

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Could perma-banning help solve your problem Carona?
Back to top Go down
cyberguru

cyberguru

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm

carona nobody likes you because your arrogant not because your "all too cool asshole"
maybe if you back up your arrogance we might have more respect for you....but you cannot
carona i like you because i dont care how a person acts i just judge them by their skill in game and thus your pretty decent...
so if arcer doesnt like you
deal with it and dont QQ publicly you just look like a nerdrager on his period...
that is all

pceout girlscout
Back to top Go down
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 pm

All I have to say is, who cares? Seriously, let Car play, let Car in the chat. Do people in BWS really like to treat ex-clannies or just people like complete shit? I mean come on, what would that do to our rep? Omg, Carona is a douche bag. Go outside, half of the dudes you'll ever meet are douche bags. Omg, hes annoying? So what. People are annoying in general. Don't like him as a person? Okay, just because you don't like him doesn't mean you cant be semi-civil and actually respect him. I get it if he didn't respect you, but if its not that harsh don't dwell on it like a **** shoved up your ass and left there.
Back to top Go down
Desolatorr

Desolatorr

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

karmaknight wrote:
Since i never met the dude i wouldn't have an idea of whats his problem maybe is what they r saying but as u said they have their own problems but what can u do hes human they're human ur human we r all human.
i'm actually a robot so you're wrong
Back to top Go down
Durandal_

Durandal_

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
All I have to say is, who cares? Seriously, let Car play, let Car in the chat. Do people in BWS really like to treat ex-clannies or just people like complete shit? I mean come on, what would that do to our rep? Omg, Carona is a douche bag. Go outside, half of the dudes you'll ever meet are douche bags. Omg, hes annoying? So what. People are annoying in general. Don't like him as a person? Okay, just because you don't like him doesn't mean you cant be semi-civil and actually respect him. I get it if he didn't respect you, but if its not that harsh don't dwell on it like a **** shoved up your ass and left there.

Wrong

He is an ex-clannie by his own free will, he could have remained one

We treated him this way when he WAS a clannie, because he often made an ass of himself

I don't have a problem with Carona, so long as he doesn't Female Dog and complain, like he is now
Back to top Go down
Patrick.Chewing

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 am

Carona don't troll on me because you fail to grasp how wc3 spam filter functions. It isn't how fucking big ur message is, it's how many times you enter it within a permitted time span. Why are you still here btw? Didn't you like leave and aren't you just not liked in general? Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
All I have to say is, who cares? Seriously, let Car play, let Car in the chat. Do people in BWS really like to treat ex-clannies or just people like complete shit?

I love how you assume that it's "BWS treating ex clannies like shit". It isn't BWS. It's certain individuals, and they just happen to be within the clan, and some of them just happen to be in power. The excuses are founded; the Mike Byron research institute has indeed shown carona to be a dumbass.

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
I mean come on, what would that do to our rep? Omg, Carona is a douche bag. Go outside, half of the dudes you'll ever meet are douche bags. Omg, hes annoying? So what. People are annoying in general. Don't like him as a person?

He isn't a douchebag. The douchebag type is the type that'll annoy you because he's being an asshole or whatever (hi). Carona is just an idiot.

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
Okay, just because you don't like him doesn't mean you cant be semi-civil and actually respect him.

Civil? On the interwebz? Kk.

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
I get it if he didn't respect you, but if its not that harsh don't dwell on it like a **** shoved up your ass and left there.

LOLU SAID DlCK TAT SO OFENSIVE!1one
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow people must sure like me alot of they come to debate everything i post, even when im not a clannie.

Oxy seriously no1 fucking cares what u have to say its like u come here cause ur homeless and friendless and hope people will actually talk to u if u bother them first. If u cant understand what im saying cause i dont use ' then ur a retard.

Patrick if i didnt know how the spam filter worked wouldnt i qq about getting flooded all the time? no ur the one qqin about my typing so im sorry but i think u fail on this topic in general.

Durandal no1 asked ur opinion here. Im complaining cause something unjust is happening to me for no reason at all. IM sorry ur too much of a Female Dog in general to understand this kinda concept but no1 even cares if u post here. Ur the one bitching for no reason. No1 requires u to read what i post but yet u read on like emo people cut themselves. At least thats what u seem to be implying.

Deso i have no comment what what u have to say cause i dont know hows its relevant to what i put here.

Ty blaze for being probably the only decent person here.

In general i put this here cause something really annoying happens to me every time arcer feels like it. Im not here to listen to you all vent on me about how much ur lives suck. But you know what since im so popular ill just put a new thread where u guys can Female Dog and complain a ton and ill actually pretend to care and maybe respond so look for the new tab to start ur bitching on not here.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Cyber i really could care less what these kids say. Im glad u like me but seriously im not trying to put on a personality show or run a suicide hot line. Idc what most of these people say. Im annoyed cause some people seem to be addicted to my posts and prolly everything i say and feel a compulsion to respond to me. EVEN IF IM NOT TALKING TO THEM! (ex.=oxy) Like i said im goign to put up a new thread where ill respond to whatever u douche bags are willing to throw out.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Carona wrote:
Wow people must sure like me alot of they come to debate everything i post, even when im not a clannie.

Either that or you ability to spark arguments is directly proportional to how stupid you are.

Carona wrote:
Oxy seriously no1 fucking cares what u have to say its like u come here cause ur homeless and friendless and hope people will actually talk to u if u bother them first. If u cant understand what im saying cause i dont use ' then ur a retard.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be replying, you poor crybaby. Do I need to re-post your picture?

Carona wrote:
Patrick if i didnt know how the spam filter worked wouldnt i qq about getting flooded all the time? no ur the one qqin about my typing so im sorry but i think u fail on this topic in general.

Man, if you heard patrick. He's like, THE guy who doesn't give a shit. Give up, caronoob.

Carona wrote:
Durandal no1 asked ur opinion here.

You posted on a public forum, on which anyone is allowed to post. If you don't want to hear opini-- facts, about you and how much of an idiot you are, don't post here.

Carona wrote:
Deso i have no comment what what u have to say cause i dont know hows its relevant to what i put here.

He's a robot, stfu.

Carona wrote:
Ty blaze for being probably the only decent person here.

What, he's the only decent person here because he supports you? Talk about bias.

Carona wrote:
In general i put this here cause something really annoying happens to me every time arcer feels like it.

He's a shaman, he has the right and means. End of argument.

Carona wrote:
Im not here to listen to you all vent on me about how much ur lives suck.

No one here was discussed except you. So by you all you only really meant you, as in, you, Carona. Fair enough.

Carona wrote:
But you know what since im so popular ill just put a new thread where u guys can Female Dog and complain a ton and ill actually pretend to care and maybe respond so look for the new tab to start ur bitching on not here.

Pretend to care? The mere fact that you're spending a moment here reading and replying to this shows that you DO care. Quit trying to act as if you didn't. You can't hide it. You've replied too much, and now, you're trying to get away. Just quit posting altogether, as that'll not only prove that you indeed do not care, but that'll get us rid of you, permanently if we're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Oxygen wrote:
I love how you assume that it's "BWS treating ex clannies like shit". It isn't BWS. It's certain individuals, and they just happen to be within the clan, and some of them just happen to be in power. The excuses are founded; the Mike Byron research institute has indeed shown carona to be a dumbass.

My point stands, whats the point in treating him like shit?

Oxygen wrote:
He isn't a douchebag. The douchebag type is the type that'll annoy you because he's being an asshole or whatever (hi). Carona is just an idiot.

Mmmm, hes actually decently smart from what ive seen. Being an idiot is different then having a different opinion then everyone

Oxygen wrote:
Civil? On the interwebz? Kk.

An oxymoron, i know...but still. Do we all have to be a hardass on him, just because he was an asshole?

Oxygen wrote:
LOL U SAID DlCK TAT SO OFENSIVE!1one

Howd that get censored? I don't find it offensive e.e

Last edited by Pheonix_blaze88 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm

aww once again oxy has gone above and beyond for no reason. I just reply to people. This was for complaining and getting something unjust fixed but i attract all the wrong people on this one. Oxy go cry on my suicide/vent thread instead of venting here im actually trying to get a problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

The Problem: Carona getting kicked from our channel everytime he joins and QQing about it

The Solution: Carona either a. stops joining our channel, b. stops QQing c. gets a permaban from the channel d. all the above.

If I might add, a moron once told me that if you let people know you care about something on the internet (aka you getting kicked from the channel) people will use that and harass you for it.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm

nice reference. This quote seem like it came from some1 smart. Oh its mine. Well I'm just requesting that a problem be solved... I'm not becoming emotionally attached to it. Im not going to cry about it whether or not it gets fixed. I just ask the respectable ones of bws to consider getting this to stop. I mean if i was doing something to harass some1 id understand. Even talking to arcer and i could c y. But i dont even talk to him or oxy (cept on this forum cause he really cant resist me).
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Carona wrote:
Im not going to cry

Let me quote you again:

LOL
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Oxy u have a terrible addiction. U seem obsessed with everything i do. U have my name in your sig all you do on this forum is basically talk about me or to me. My god its horrible i think u need to see someone about your problem. (not me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcer Being annoying
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BWS/Clan GWL :: New and need help? :: Private Message-
Jump to: