Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Please login to continue.
Clan BWS/Clan GWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft/HoN Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcer Being annoying

Go down 
+11
RunNaderRun
Desolatorr
Pheonixblaze
cyberguru
LordKarthlak
karmaknight
TheDarkMuta
Patrick.Chewing
Durandal_
Oxygen
Carona
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra
Title: Grand Master of the Known Universe and Beyond

Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Carona wrote:
Oxy u have a terrible addiction. U seem obsessed with everything i do. U have my name in your sig all you do on this forum is basically talk about me or to me. My god its horrible i think u need to see someone about your problem. (not me)

I'm obsessed with all that idiots do*. Religion, politics, bad journalism, you name it and I'm criticizing it. That's part of my job, mind you, being able to sift through bullshit. I'm sorry to announce, though, that you aren't the diamond in the rough.
Back to top Go down
LordKarthlak

LordKarthlak

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Carona wrote:
Oxy u have a terrible addiction. U seem obsessed with everything i do. U have my name in your sig all you do on this forum is basically talk about me or to me. My god its horrible i think u need to see someone about your problem.
Good job, you contradicted yourself
Back to top Go down
Patrick.Chewing

Extra
Title: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Carona wrote:
nice reference. This quote seem like it came from some1 smart. Oh its mine. Well I'm just requesting that a problem be solved... I'm not becoming emotionally attached to it. Im not going to cry about it whether or not it gets fixed. I just ask the respectable ones of bws to consider getting this to stop. I mean if i was doing something to harass some1 id understand. Even talking to arcer and i could c y. But i dont even talk to him or oxy (cept on this forum cause he really cant resist me).

Dear Respectable people of BWS.
Please help Carona solve his problem by permabanning him from the BWS channel and all games. He seems to want it very badly. You might as well ban him from the forums too, or at least make him create a fake account.
Sincerely,
P.Chew
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

if you say P.chew very fast and repeatedly, you get like a battlecruiser shooting lazors. Pchew! pchew!
Back to top Go down
RunNaderRun

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 am

Oxygen wrote:
if you say P.chew very fast and repeatedly, you get like a battlecruiser shooting lazors. Pchew! pchew!

A Battlecruiser or a Pokemon, either one.
Back to top Go down
Pheonixblaze

Pheonixblaze

Extra
Title: Zeh Epic One

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

LordKarthlak wrote:
Carona wrote:
Oxy u have a terrible addiction. U seem obsessed with everything i do. U have my name in your sig all you do on this forum is basically talk about me or to me. My god its horrible i think u need to see someone about your problem.

Uhh...you have to be retarded to not know that isnt a saying people use. Just like youll find atheists (or others that dont believe in a higher being), using OMG or just plain my god. Along with non-Christians saying "Jesus Christ"

Patrick.Chewing wrote:
Carona wrote:
nice reference. This quote seem like it came from some1 smart. Oh its mine. Well I'm just requesting that a problem be solved... I'm not becoming emotionally attached to it. Im not going to cry about it whether or not it gets fixed. I just ask the respectable ones of bws to consider getting this to stop. I mean if i was doing something to harass some1 id understand. Even talking to arcer and i could c y. But i dont even talk to him or oxy (cept on this forum cause he really cant resist me).

Dear Respectable people of BWS.
Please help Carona solve his problem by permabanning him from the BWS channel and all games. He seems to want it very badly. You might as well ban him from the forums too, or at least make him create a fake account.
Sincerely,
P.Chew

How about, Arcer just doesn't kick him or fuk with him unless Carona says something extremely offensive (not just bs, nob, nub, eff you, or calling them a Female Dog. Something that's extremely offensive to the point of wanting to have nothing to do with him) to him directly, or to someone else, before kicking/banning?

And yes, I am agreeing with Carona. Does that mean I should be out casted and kicked from all clan games too, or no?
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
LordKarthlak

LordKarthlak

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Pheonix_blaze88 wrote:
LordKarthlak wrote:
Carona wrote:
My god its horrible i think u need to see someone about your problem.

Uhh...you have to be retarded to not know that isnt a saying people use. Just like youll find atheists (or others that dont believe in a higher being), using OMG or just plain my god. Along with non-Christians saying "Jesus Christ"

And yes, I am agreeing with Carona. Does that mean I should be out casted and kicked from all clan games too, or no?

You clearly DID NOT understand what I meant read more clearly.
Back to top Go down
RunninDaGame

RunninDaGame

Extra
Title: Unknown...wut?

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 am

So far I've only seen carona get kicked from oxy's games but I have yet to see him get kicked from BWS_Masa... I also unbanned carona a few days ago and still haven't seen carona get kicked when I'm in the game...

All I have to say is that you don't need to keep bringing things that happened in the past over and over again if it hasn't happened again when your either in channel or in-game.

If it does happen again just record it or take a screenshot and post it... pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am

Even if he did that DR, it wouldn't matter. The Mikë Byron institute has clearly determined that carona was i) an idiot and that ii) its chances of rehabilitations were nil, and that as a result, it was okay to endlessly mock, persecute, threaten, etc. it in a reckless and hypothetically funny manner (we do lol about it, here, at the institute).
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

I believe Carona was kicked once from a BWS_Masa game, but he could've rejoined afterwards, and i would ensure that he wasn't kicked a second time. I allow 1 time joke kickings on pretty much anyone (even myself if someone has the ability to) but refusing to let someone play on Masa I do not allow. I may not like Carona, and I will admit we have been slightly jerkish to him, but in all honestly, when he acts like a prick and an arrogant jerk, or talks crap about our clan, or leadership, I will step up to defend from that, and if insults to people continue from him, or any other person, in the clan or not, I will kick and/or ban them (If Cali desires) without feeling any remorse.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

uuh glad u guys are arguing on something off topic...

Karth ur stupid u have no idea what ur talking about so ill tell u what i said. (In simpler terms so u can understand).
IT BAD U HAVE PROBLEM! U NEED 2 GET SOME1 TO HELP U WITH YOUR PROBLEM! I really dont see how taht hard to understand or how u could misconstrue something other than that. I suppose retards like urself can do some sort of mental gymnastics to bring forth a new meaning to something in black and white. I.E u need help.

Im complaining about getting channel banned... For no reason at all. Even if i dont talk to anyone i'll get banned the second arcer joins. However im kinda done complaining. No1 is going to do anything about it and frankly its really not that bad. I just thought bws shaman werent supposed to do that. I guess i was wrong and i should have just banned arcer the second i met him (and his bf too).
Back to top Go down
cyberguru

cyberguru

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

CARONA I LOVE YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Back to top Go down
RunninDaGame

RunninDaGame

Extra
Title: Unknown...wut?

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:40 pm

But you haven't been banned when I'm in channel so idonno what to say... I even talked to you on wc3...
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Carona wrote:
However im kinda done complaining.

Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 Mod_article673675_2

Like this image, this is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 pm

i've been banned.. when arcer comes in i get booted and once he leaves i can rejoin. It kinda bothers me cause im always mindin my own business and then oxy says something **** n then im banned.
Back to top Go down
Desolatorr

Desolatorr

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Oxygen wrote:
Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 Mod_article673675_2
this hurts my brain (yes i have one) need more points of view on w.e that thing is
Back to top Go down
Patrick.Chewing

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

I think the two vertical ones aren't actually perfectly straight but bent outwards, but we're tricked into seeing them straight because the bottom is square.

Theres something there that's fucking with depth perception or its photoshopped

Personally i think it's probly photoshopped.
Back to top Go down
High_Caliber
Admin
High_Caliber

Extra
Title: Clan Chief/Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 am

Or it could be like one of these examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N76L4Z4ZTnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laty3vXKRek
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am

Nah, the middle latch is just shorter, but long enough to appear to go behind the right pillar.
Back to top Go down
Carona

Carona

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

its an illusion of the camera angle obviously.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen

Oxygen

Extra

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Carona wrote:
its an illusion of the camera angle obviously.

The camera angle alone couldn't do that; it's also something "special" with the shape of the object
Back to top Go down
Durandal_

Durandal_

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

cyberguru wrote:
CARONA I LOVE YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Do us a favor cyber and go die

No Carona, Karth is not wrong, I can't fuckin believe you, your like a little kid who comes crying to mommy and daddy every time you have a problem with someone, your so unwilling to work out your issues with people, I don't blame arcer for banning you

I'd do it too
Back to top Go down
TheDarkMuta

Extra
Title: That Kid

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Durandal wrote:
cyberguru wrote:
CARONA I LOVE YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Do us a favor cyber and go die

No Carona, Karth is not wrong, I can't fuckin believe you, your like a little kid who comes crying to mommy and daddy every time you have a problem with someone, your so unwilling to work out your issues with people, I don't blame arcer for banning you

I'd do it too

Someone didn't pick up on the sarcasm employed.
Back to top Go down
Durandal_

Durandal_

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 pm

No just didn't care

'Cause as far as I'm concerned if it presents an opportunity to bash Carona

I'm taking it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcer Being annoying   Arcer Being annoying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcer Being annoying
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BWS/Clan GWL :: New and need help? :: Private Message-